Wednesday 18 September 2019

Essay: We don't understand the value of the moment until it becomes MEMORY

When I was a girl of about 5, I went to the kindergarten. I wished to be adult, I wished to go to school, to do homework and etc. I was already tired of going everyday to the kindergarten and playing with toys or sleep there. I wanted to go to school.

And then when I went to school I realized that I missed the days, wich I spent at the kindergarten. I missed my sleeping hours, toys, my little friends. I couldn't go outside and play outdoor games because there were a lot of homework to do. So I didn't realize the value of that moments.
Now I'm a school girl and in a year I'll finish the school. So now I want to go to the university, to see the university life, to make new friends there, but I know that I'll miss these days wich I don't value, I will miss the days at school.
When you grow up you understand that there is nothing in 18. You were just enticed by the words of some people that 18 is the best age. There is nothing in 18 expect doing lessons and working hard to attend to the university. So I want to say... People appreciate every second of your life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment